CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Mommy's Prayer. . .

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for Dr. Blount and his entire surgical team and their families this weekend. I pray that each one of them is healthy, well-rested and is filled with your peace and joy. I pray that your presence will be in that operating room, Monday morning, and that your angels will be in attendance to watch over our Mei Li and hold her hand during surgery since Mommy will not be able to. You know, Dear Lord, how much it means to Mei Li to hold her Mommy's hand every night while she falls asleep. I pray that you will give Dr. Blount a supernatural wisdom and precision and that your Holy Spirit will guide his hands during the procedure. I pray that Mei Li will have a peace in her heart and that You will calm her fears.

I pray that this procedure will be successful! I pray that the tumor will be successfully detached. I pray that you will keep spinal fluid from leaking. I pray that Mei Li will be healthy and have NO infection. I pray for "no" paralysis. And, I pray that Mei Li will remain continent. And, while I'm asking You for so much, I'm going to go ahead and ask You to please allow movement and feeling to return to Mei Li's lifeless little foot. I know that we have been told that that "will not" happen. And, we are at peace if You choose to leave it as it is. But, I also know that nothing is impossible for You. So, while we are "praying BIG prayers", I'm going to go ahead and claim that too!

I love you, Lord! You have blessed our family in so many beautiful ways. And You have blessed us mightily with our sweet Anna Grace and our newest angel, Mei Li. Please hold her in the palm of Your hand on Monday. And, I pray that You will use the miracle of her precious life and radiant spirit in mighty ways.

I pray for your peace and calm to rest on Geoff, Anna Grace, me and the whole family as we wait. We place Mei Li in your hands, and we will confidently "believe", and hold on to the faith and hope we have in You and the incredible people You have given us to care for our little girl.

Father, we remain "available" for You. Come, Holy Spirit. . .

Amen

0 comments: